I have been writing for a number of years and more then a few people have told me that I should write a book. I just don't know what I would write about. I journal almost everyday, I also keep journals that I write to my children while I am pregnant with them, and try to keep up with those after they are born. I don't always think I do the best job. But I try and I think that is really all anyone can ask of me.
I have been told that I have a way with words. That my descriptions pull people into the story. I just have no clue what I would write. May have told me just to rewrite the journals I have written to my children, that the journals have a good amount of advice and insight that isn't usually seen. I know I just need to make a decision and fallow through with it. I have a hard time fallowing through with things. I know that when it comes to short term goals and such I have no problem. But when I know that something is going to take a lot of time and energy...well, it tends to get put on one of the many back burners I seem to have.
Hubby is very supportive of any decisions I make about my writing, or anything else I seem to put my mind to. I know that I am very blessed that he is that way. Many spouses aren't supportive of the other spouses decisions or desires. I know how blessed I am. I just have to make up my mind.
Maybe I will write a book someday. When my children are at least in school and I find myself with a little more time and a little less kids at home. Until then I think I will just stick to writing when the mood strikes (yes, I have to be in the mood) and journaling when I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment