Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Big Black Truck


Here she is. My new ride! Third row seating, extra storage in the back, sun/moon roof (that opens !?), four wheel drive and did I mention that this is the biggest thing I have ever driven?? I joked with Hubby and asked him if it were bullet proof, or just missile proof (Twilight joke)!! I mean really you see an SUV this big and you think someone bigger then me is driving!! I am in no way complaining, I love my new ride!! I can actually make it up the driveway going less then 5 mph!! And for those of you who know what a nightmare my driveway is even at the best of times.. you know that is doing something!! When I brought her home I wasn't sure if I should play with all the buttons or just drive! One day I am just going to play with the buttons.. for now I just drive it. For those if you wondering .. yes this is mine! I have driven it more then Hubby and he is as proud of that fact as I am!!
On another note.. I have been on medication to help with the depression for a little over a month. I have seen a difference. It is not so much that I don't get upset, I still get upset it just seems easier to calm myself down. I have had more good mommy days then bad and that is great for me! When my Dr. suggested that I also see a counselor I must admit that I really didn't think I needed too. But the more I think about things the more it is undeniable that I need to talk to someone! My Dr. did mention that she thinks I am intelligent. I wonder though if intelligence can hold someone back or prevent them from really understanding the truth. I will make the necessary phone calls and get things as squared away as I can in regards to all of this.
I need to finish my course work. There is not much left and this is where it always seems to get hard for me. I can see it through almost to the end and then.. I take a long time to close. I think I am that way with more then a few things.. I need to follow things through to completion.
Well, enough for now dear readers.. it is time to get Bubbles to bed and I will try to type more hopefully tomorrow! Be blessed!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: